Re: old gas

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2012 - 01:09:43 EDT

It's probably not the gas in the tank, but the gas sitting in the
lines and whatnot that will cause problems. I'ld drain as much as
possible from the tank, fill her up and see how lucky you are, I don't
think you should have much problems since the newer fuel tanks are
fairly air-tight.... plus two years isn't that much time in the grand
scheme of things.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!