Re: Ball joints

From: MICHAEL CABE (mikecabe@prodigy.net)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2012 - 07:54:11 EDT

We are an independent company in Loves Park Il.a member of the Pronto buying group Rock Valley Dist. Inc. . We do not have a public web site.Give me a call 800-747-2601 who knows I might have a good price on parts.We dont have hot rod stuff we have Moog,Wagner brake and lighting,Monroe pads and shocks,Felpro,most all of Cardones products,Walker exaust,Standard ignition and wire and cable,Champion,Autolite,NGK plugs just to name a few.We can ship ups we service a few Jobber stores and repair shops as well as a walk ins.