08-10 Dakotas?

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2012 - 20:44:32 EDT

Dammit I got the itch again. I was surfing around the other night and
clicked on an AUTO TRADER link and got this: http://tinyurl.com/6q3sa5s
Yeah, it's a bit expensive, yeah it's got more miles than I would want,
but I have a Thing for yellow, and that truck just seems to sing to me.
  The good news is it's over 200 miles away and I am busy this weekend
so hopefully someone else will buy it and rid me of the temptation. I
think the Gen 4's look like crap, so there's no temptation there, but
the 08-10's did get some of their "beefy" back. I can already see the
33x12.50's...

So, what's the list's opinion on the newest and last Dak's?