2000 Dakota Infinity Sound system

From: Ned Buckmaster (Ned@buckmaster.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2012 - 05:45:22 EDT

I replaced mine about 5 years ago with a Sony XM-4S amp and it fit in the
same spot. I ran RCA cables from the Pioneer head unit, and set the rear
speakers on low pass. I found a set of Kicker mid subs, and replaced the
rear speakers in the side panels of my extended cab. Never needed a separate
sub after that. Unfortunately, Kicker stopped making the 6 1/2 mid-sub, so
if these ever go out, I'll have to find something new.

I used the power lead for the original amp. At first I worried about
overheating, but I've never had a problem....

Ned