Re: My yearly crash

Date: Sat May 26 2012 - 21:14:50 EDT

Meh, it's not too bad from what I've been able to see. Looks mostly
like a new bumper, headlight bezel and turn signal. It didn't touch the
fender at all.

On the downside, the old biddy didn't report it to her insurance, and
when the adjuster called from my insurance company she told him that she
had a "green arrow" (as in, protected left) and that she thought I ran
the red light, contrary to everything she said the night before.

My adjuster went to Google Maps and did a street view and didn't see a
protected left signal there, but didn't know the age of the images. So
I went out and took a picture of the "green arrow":

http://www.moparhowto.com/accident_2012-05-23/DSCF1138.JPG

Sadly for her, no such "green arrow" exists at that intersection. It's
always an unprotected left. Sucks to be her, the lying little
such-and-such.

M.B.