RE: Re: new political blog?

From: Barrysuperhawk (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2012 - 19:18:23 EDT

Give me any type of a robber or crook in office anyday over the type of social engineering that some are trying to do.  When it comes to business if you're not cheating a little bit you're not trying hard enough.

 Just to be clear those are philosophical comments not political ones ...

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T