Re: Re: rattle on long deceleration

Date: Sat Sep 01 2012 - 01:40:03 EDT

When the honeycomb in my cat let loose from the casing, it was a rattle
on deceleration and at idle, but then quieted down under throttle as the
exhaust volume pinned it against the back of the casing.

I don't know if it's the same rattle. Mine sounded like a bearing going
in the trans for a while, then it turned into a sound like rocks in a
blender on low speed.