RE: (Re: Water Pumps) Re: DML Digest V5 #4678

From: Duffey, Brian (brian.duffey@intelsat.com)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2012 - 22:27:16 EST

Gen II Daks with the 5.2L do use a reverse rotation water-pump (CCW Rotation).
I used an aftermarket FlowCooler pump (Part 1790) on my '95 5.2L - worked well and lasted for 10-12 years.
This was running Thorley Headers into a Gibson exhaust, a flowed TB, K&N, MSD ignition controller/wires, Mopar HiPo SBEC, 180 Stat and a B&M shift kit.

Not sure what year you're looking for, but check the FlowCooler site and you should find what you need.

Cheers.