94-95 performance SBEC (PN: P5249545)

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.com
Date: Mon Feb 18 2013 - 17:32:35 EST

Finally traded off my 95 Dak V8 a few months ago. Frame rust was just getting
too bad to keep putting time and $ into maintaining it.

Have a bunch of assorted parts, most notably the Mopar Performance Computer
(SBEC) which was not installed when I traded the vehicle.

Would like to sell for $120 + shipping (Summit lists it new for $265)

Works fine and is in original box. Happy to send pics to anyone that is
interested. You must use high-octane (92-93) gas when the Perf SBEC is
installed. It definitely gives a noticeable performance boost.

Drop me a note if you're interested or have any questions.

(Also have the original Dak Radio/Cassette - free to a good home if someone is
looking to do an 'Original' restoration.)