Re: 2000 4.7l cc 4x4

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2013 - 16:29:39 EST

Speaking of which, has anyone else picked up the Jeep Grand Cherokee electric fan (with shroud) and installed it on the same year as my truck? Looking for tips/tricks and things to look out for.
Read a couple places that it is a "drop in" install, but I'm not sure where I need to wire it in at. Still researching...