Re: 2000 4.7l QC

From: John Dunlap (jsdunlap@roadkill.org)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2013 - 21:02:22 EST

Your intermittent loss of timing sensor might very well cause you
misfire. I had to reset mine, removed sensor after disconnecting wires
& then reinstalled and used feeler gauge to reset clearance before
reconnecting. I'm having same heater trouble and haven't even touched
those hoses or anything associated with the heater. Mine just started
the problem on it's own. Lemme know whay you find out about that.
John

Sent from my iPad