Re: Stupid problem: oil filler cap is stuck

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Sun Dec 29 2013 - 10:59:27 EST

On Saturday, December 28, 2013 07:33:27 PM you wrote:
> I had this happen once and it came off with some cold water.

Well, either the talk of BF&I and types of hammers best suited to bashing this
thing off, or that it got cold sitting in the garage all day, something made
it let go. I went out last night to work on it, and giving it one last try
before reaching for the hammer, it unscrewed with no complaints. Came right
off.

Easiest Fix Ever.