Re: '96 Dakota Question

From: Bill Countie (wgcount@husc.harvard.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 06 1995 - 14:26:12 EST

On Wed, 6 Dec 1995, William Haigh wrote:

> Does anyone out there have a '96 Dakota with a 4 cyl?
>
> Yesterday I watched a Chrysler video and they showed a '96 Dakota with
> the 2.5 JEEP engine, _not_ the 2.5 DODGE engine. I couldn't believe it!
>
> I was just wondering if the Jeep engine really does have more power
> than the Dodge engine, as they advertised......?
Can any one help Bill on this? I have been negligent on my 4 cyl
information. Does anyone have the 4 cyl for any year want to talk about
their truck, why did they choose the engine, power, milage, does it say
"Jeep"?
Thanks in advance,

1994 Dakota 5.2l 5 speed (R/T in progress)
Bill Countie
e-mail wgcount@husc7.harvard.edu