My Dakota's Back!!!

From: Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com
Date: Thu Jan 11 1996 - 16:24:37 EST

As you may or may not know I purchased a 89 Dakota 4x4 from a friend
specifically as a winter vehicle at the tail end of NOV 95. Well on 12/16 a
woman in a Toyota decided she wanted the same piece of road my wife was using
and pulled headon into her, center punching my Dakota. Needles to say the Toyota
lost, my wife was scared sh* less (not hurt) and the Dakota was on the way to
the body shop.

After 4 loooong weeks of waiting (storms, holidays and insurance snaffu's) I
picked up the truck last night. I now have a new bumper, spoiler, grill, AC
condensor, radiator, radiator support, fan, fan clutch, water pump and a new
compliment of belts (no sheet metal damage). Suprisingly for a 7 year old
vehicle the Toyota lady's insurance payed for all new parts as well as an
alignment (that I needed before).

The Body Shop did a first class job and even repaired all the scratches that
were on the front of the truck prior to the accident.

Now that I have the truck back and I'm prepared for the snow that has been
buring the N.E. we will not get any more.

Dave Clement
89 Dakota LE 4x4