New Member

From: Mark M Herrick (mherrick@ptialaska.net)
Date: Sat Jan 20 1996 - 21:24:39 EST

Greetings all,

  I recently joined the list and would like to introduce myself.

  I own a 94 Dakota SLT, V-6, 5 speed in blue and of course love it to death! It just turned over 20,000 miles today.

   I haven't added much to it yet but plan on getting some better fog lights, K&N filter and new shocks, anybody got some good recommendations on a good brand of shocks?

   I live in Kodiak, Alaska which is the second largest island in the US and the Dakota doesn't mind the cold weather at all, actually it's been colder in the lower 48 so far this year than it has here, we didn't even get a white Christmas!

   Regards, Mark Herrick
                  mherrick@ptialaska.net
                  94 Dakota SLT - 3.9 - 5 Speed.