RE: K&N Items

From: Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com
Date: Tue Jan 23 1996 - 15:35:29 EST

From: CSiano@banyan.com@INTERNET on Tue, Jan 23, 1996 1:10 PM
>Support your local shop, especially a good one!

And many times the local shop price is not any different than the mail order
price plus shipping.

Another thought for air filters. I have been using AMSOIL oiled foam air filters
on all of my vehicles for about 10 years. The reports I have read put them in
the same category as K&N regarding air flow with the advantage that they are
much easier to clean (the foam comes off the frame). They cost in the range of
$15.00 - $25.00. I do not have one in the Dakota yet (told the local rep to
order it the next time he placed an order) but will soon.

Dave Clement