RE: Stock bed liner. Was: Re: Spray-in Liners

From: Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com
Date: Tue Jan 30 1996 - 08:01:07 EST

I have an over the edge bedliner in my 89 Dakota and if you look under the edges
the paint has been worn off to bare metal. It has not/does not rust because the
rubbing action prevents the the rust from forming.

My attitude is kind of "so what". I have no intentions of removing the liner, I
do not see the scuff marks without lifting the liner and the back of the truck
certainly looks better than it would if I did not have the liner at all.

If I was to purchase a new truck I would definately go with one of the spray in
materials.

Dave Clement