RE: CD Player Input on Cassette Radio ...

From: Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com
Date: Thu Feb 01 1996 - 11:15:58 EST

Chris,

Actually in my effort to make a clean installation I picked up the ground for
the CD player off the chassis ground to the stereo and like wise for switched
power for the radio (I used one of the Radio Shack cables with a female
cigarette socket on one end to plug the CD power converter into). The stereo is
an after market Craig unit that I had purchased one of the wiring adapaters for
so I could plug it into the factory wiring harness. That provided me with easy
access to the wiring.

Dave Clement