CD Player Input on Cassette Radio ...

From: CSiano@banyan.com
Date: Thu Feb 01 1996 - 07:27:26 EST

> Does anyone know if any/all of the am/fm stereo-cassette
> radio options for the '96 Dakotas have inputs that could
> come from a portable CD player ?

None, although the upper models have a connector ro add the Mopar 6-disk
changer.

Honestly, for the $$ they charge for these radio upgrades, it isn't worth
it. The Infinity system is an extra $350+ and isn't all that great. The
tape drive is poor, the tuner is inprecise, and the speakers are very low
quality.

For $300+, I installed an Alpine AM/FM Stereo Cassette and for another $80
got a decent pair of rear speakers. Don't waste your money on the factory
stuff, the aftermarket is much better for both features and quality. At
about the same price.

Christopher Siano | "How do you control this thing?"
CSiano@Banyan.com | "Who Cares, Go FASTER!"