RE: Speakers

From: CSiano@banyan.com
Date: Fri Feb 02 1996 - 08:26:46 EST

>Are you sure about that? There was a long thread on MML about who
manufactures
>the stereo equipment for Chrysler and there have been a number of
manufacturers.
>Besides Mitsubishi I remember Clarion was also mentioned.

Its possible, but last I knew it was all Mitsu designs. As for the
Infinity label, I just suspected that Infinity was a subsidiary of Mitsu.
This may have changed recently, or Mitsu may be licencing from other
companies. With so much swapping of technology today, who knows.

What I do know is that working with the factory systems is a big pain in
the Arse because nothing seems to be in league with industry standards.

Christopher Siano | "How do you control this thing?"
CSiano@Banyan.com | "Who Cares, Go FASTER!"