RE: Low fuel lights

From: Moise N. Solomon (msolomon@mail07.mitre.org)
Date: Mon Feb 26 1996 - 13:57:22 EST

I do not have a low fuel light on my '96 (V8, club cab, etc.)

On a related subject, I have the overhead console with outside temperature.
There is a button to switch between computer and temperature which only turns
off the temperature. I assume the console is from another Dodge vehicle, and
they didn't bother to include the required sensors to make it operative in the
Dakota. Anyone know if there is a way to activate the trip computer by
suppling power and sensor input? I am assuming that the computer is in there,
but not powered.

Moise