RE: Winter problems (was: Any good deals out there?)

From: Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com
Date: Tue Mar 05 1996 - 11:47:04 EST

From: CSiano@banyan.com@INTERNET on Tue, Mar 5, 1996 10:58 AM

>Anyone got the text? Anyone know how to get the TSBs? (except for that
>service that has the titles on-line, they are too expensive for what should
>be public information)

If you have a PC and a modem AllData has a Web site where you can download
software for you PC to access their DataBase on TSBs and recalls. You get some
amount of free access time then there is a per document charge to your credit
card.

The other alternative is call another dealer. The dealer I buy my parts at is
always helpful and I have never purchased a car or had service done there.

Dave Clement