New to mailing list

From: BAC0813@ritvax.isc.rit.edu
Date: Mon Apr 01 1996 - 18:28:07 EST

Just join this mailing list today. I own a 91 Dakota 4x4 with a 5.2 L engine
and automatic tranny. Like to take the truck on mild four wheel drive
adventures.

I used to work as a co-op engineer at new venture gear, the company that
produces the transfer cases for the dakotas, if anybody has any questions about
them I will probably know the answer or be able to get the info.

I have been looking for any possible engine upgrades, fairly inexpensive. I
haven't been able to find a computer chip. I order a K+N air filter and have
accel wires. Anyone got any ideas. Also I'm wondering what the largest tire
size is that will fit on 4 wd.

Thanks,
Brent