Performance upgrades

From: Eric Kozowski (kozowski@structured.net)
Date: Mon Apr 01 1996 - 22:25:26 EST

I have a 96' Dakota Club Cab 4X4, V8, auto. It is stock. I'm looking for
any performance upgrades that are available. I see refrences to K&N air
filters -- where are they available and how much do they help? How about
lift kits? I'd like ~2" suspension lift. What is the largest size tire
that will fit on a stock 4X4? Any other neat gizmos?

--
Eric Kozowski             Structured Network Systems, Inc.
kozowski@structured.net   Better, Cheaper, Faster -- pick any two.