Auto Trannys

From: Dave (75111.572@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 1996 - 06:57:21 EST

Hello everone in the club. I have just joined this week after my purchase of a
1996 Dakota Club 4X2, V6 Magnum, Auto with the normal set of bells and whistles
on the inside. I got it in Brilliant Blue over Autumn something or other :).

Before I bought it, I asked around about the auto tranny in the CC's as I've
never owned a CC product before (the '89 Ram 50 was a Mitsubishi with a
different nameplate). Anyhow, all the word I got from my sources was that the CC
tranny coupled to the Magnum engines was an excellent drive train. I've read
several messages over the past couple of days deriding the auto tranny from CC.

Can anyone elaborate or add some facts to the rhetoric?

Thanks.

-Dave Ebert

  E-mail from: Dave, 03-Apr-1996