Re: Various

From: Dave (75111.572@CompuServe.COM)
Date: Wed Apr 10 1996 - 12:53:56 EDT

>> > 2) The "sun shade" portion of the windshield falls right into my line of
vision...but I wish they'd raise it about
> an inch or two.
>I'm 6'3" and I find the sun shade a useless addition on the Dakota. The
"blueing" on the windshield helps me more. <<

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse my words. I meant the shading manufactured into
the windshield along the top, what you refer to as "blueing". It falls right
into my line of sight where it blends into "clear".

>>7) The "power band" of the V6 is rather high, it doesn't really kick it until
> around 3000 rpms. Not a problem though, as I can get it to 3000rpms rather
> quickly. :) It would be nicer if it was down closer to 2500 rpm (IMO).

>Change the rear end ratio to 3.55 or 3.91.<<

I have the 3.55:1 in. Don't really want to mess with the tires right now, it's
still too "new". :)

Overall, it's the best truck I've ever bought.

-Dave

  E-mail from: Dave, 10-Apr-1996