FW: Indy Pace Truck

From: Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com
Date: Mon Apr 22 1996 - 20:44:11 EDT

Just realized I did not send this to the Dakota list. Thought you might be
intersted.

Dave

Checked out the 96 Ram Indy Pace truck at the local dealer today. The truck is a
loaded 1500 SLT with the the 5.9l v8. The Special Addition Indy package added
$1300 to the price. It includes the paint and graphics, 275/60-17 Eagle GTII
tires on spoked aluminum wheels and a "Sport Tuned Exhaust". The 17" tire and
wheel package really makes the truck. The exhaust is 2.5" in diameter and
appears to be a cat back system and it is not manderal bent. The Official Pace
truck decals look kind of hokey (I wondeer if they are put on by the dealer like
the Corvette and Trans AM pace cars were)

The total sticker price was $23100.

Dave Clement