RE: External Fuel Filter

From: Ron Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 1996 - 10:02:25 EDT

  From Bill's message, I'll interpolate that '94 is the year the integrated
fuel module was introduced.

> It sounds like a very good idea to get a '93 fuel filter and
>install it. I just have to find the correct line.

  You've got a fuel intake, fuel return, and vapor line.

  I haven't checked the line on my '95 yet, but I'd much prefer
installing the '93 filter as a secondary in my engine compartment.
Much easier to maintain (no crawling under the truck to change),
presumably no steel line to cut and flare, and no doubt which line
is the intake.

  Ron "Needs A Tubing Flarer" Rader