Radiator options

From: Jeff Pierce (jpierce@n2.net)
Date: Thu Apr 25 1996 - 10:07:43 EDT

Greetings all -

On the way home from the salt mine last night I noticed that I've a coolent
loss problem. I know it is from the top of the radiator _somewhere_ and I've
just installed a new cap. That may be all it needed but it did get me thinking
that here in the California deserts or waiting in the long border lines from
Mexico a larger capacity radiator might be worth considering.

I'm driving a '92 SLT Club Cab with the 5.2 engine with airconditioning. Being
a whimp I also run the airconditioner waiting at the Mexicali border crossing
Does Dodge, or does anybody else, offer a larger capacity radiator for this
truck? Would one for a 5.9 engine fit?

Thanks
Jeff