Radiator options

From: CSiano@banyan.com
Date: Thu Apr 25 1996 - 10:23:46 EDT

>I'm driving a '92 SLT Club Cab with the 5.2 engine with airconditioning.
Being
>a whimp I also run the airconditioner waiting at the Mexicali border
crossing
>Does Dodge, or does anybody else, offer a larger capacity radiator for
this
>truck? Would one for a 5.9 engine fit?

Dodge offered a heavy duty cooling option from the factory. This might be
a larger radiator.

A cheap and effective solution would be to remove the engine fan and use a
pair of electric fans like the Shelby has. In off-road situations (ie,
slow going), this addition makes all the difference.

Christopher Siano | A little Revolution
CSiano@Banyan.com | now and again
    0- | is a good thing.