RE Child Seats

From: Futrell, Mike (Michael E) (mefutrel@ingr.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 1996 - 09:09:43 EDT

>----------

I have a 95 Club cab and I have used a car seat in the back of it with
pretty good
success. The car seat was a century (590 I think). It has 2 places in
the back of
the seat for the belt to go. If the belt was threaded through the lower
path I had the
problem you describe with the seat tipping. However, If I thread the
belt through the
upper path and pull it tight it works very well. I am currently using a
booster seat
and it also works pretty well in the back except that the back of the
back seat is
not very soft for a long ride.

Good Luck,

Mike Futrell