rusty undercarrage

From: Bill Countie (wgcount@husc.HARVARD.EDU)
Date: Fri May 10 1996 - 11:26:04 EDT

Hello all,
        During the time I was changing my wheels and changing back again,
I looked at my frame and rear end at the black paint I had applied last
year. Most of it was there still so I applied another coat of flat black
Grill paint. The Grill paint doesn't need a primer, and will endure high
heat and cooling which makes it close to perfect. It won't win any car
shows unless I'm the only V8 truck there, but I would rather not have my
truck rust away.
        I did win best V8 truck at the /6 meet in Brookline Mass last
month. Yes it was the only V8 truck there. Best truck was a /6 Dodge Van.
His was the only other truck there.

Sheepishly rusting away...
1994 Dakota 5.2l 5 speed (R/T in progress)
Bill Countie
e-mail wgcount@husc7.harvard.edu