Oh those little things...

From: John and Suzie Dunlap (tazshot@kingsnet.com)
Date: Thu May 30 1996 - 08:46:05 EDT

Well you allow a Sailor a lot of time off and they start getting bored and
wanting things to fix even that which is not broken. I just returned from a
round trip from Lemoore California to Pensacola Florida and was reminded
that my 1993 Dakota Extended cab has no light in the front of the cab. This
kind of makes it difficult trying to read maps etc. in the front seat as the
light is in the back of the cab. Well one trip to the junk yard and a lot
of looking and I found a rear view from a Chevy Cavolier that has the
reading lights built into the mirror. What a difference it makes and it
looks so good maybe Dodge should make this a factory installed design..
Well I will be dropping off line in a week when I move from California to
Oregon you know how the Military is they keep us busy by providing the
variety in life that most people strive for. More latter on the next
modification..
John R. Dunlap