Dakota Manuals, etc.

From: Dick Mellon (dmell@voyager.net)
Date: Wed Jun 05 1996 - 17:26:22 EDT

I called a local Dodge dealer about manuals and they gave me this info:
   Manuals are provided by Dyment Co. 1-800-890-4038
   You must have a MC. or Visa card, (hours 8-4)

   Owners man. $6 (87`s are available)
   Service man.1988 - $46, 1995 - $59

Thanks for all they replys to my question about putting Magnum engine in the 88.
One of my biggest concerns is will the wireing harness from the newer eng. plug
into the older trucks firewall and dash conections and still work. I was hopeing
that someone had allready done this swap(V6 or V8) What kind of prices are auto
wreckers asking for wrecked Dakotas or Eng. in your area(92+)?

              Thanks Again: Dick
 Dick Mellon,
 E-mail, dmell@voyager.net
 Boyne City Michigan