Re: Security keyless entry

From: Noel Girouard (girouarn@cadvision.com)
Date: Thu Jun 06 1996 - 20:59:35 EDT

Mark Kuhl wrote:

> I am looking to purchase a new Dakota Cub 4X4 5.2. SLT package in the
> next couple monthes.
> I am asking if any one has an opinion on a after market - security
> keyless entry? Any opinions or observations apreciated.
> Also what is the status of existing inventory of 96 Dakota's? Will thier
> be any more rebates on the 96's?
> When is the scheduled released date for the 97 Dakota release?

I have a ProLock system installed in my 95 and I am very happy with it.
The ProLock is an electronic anti-theft system which disables the
ignition when armed. A feature of this system is its ability to be linked
to the PDL. Arming and disarming the system will lock and unlock the
doors. You can also set it up to lock the doors after the ignition key is
turned on.