Re: dies

From: James Landess (landess@svpal.org)
Date: Thu Jun 13 1996 - 14:41:10 EDT

I had a similar problem with my 1995, but it tended to die on initial
acceleration from a stop. Always when warmed up and always when warm
outside, and always in the middle of the busiest intersection that I
could find. Had to turn it completely off, count to ten, then it would
start right up as if nothing happened, until then next time.

On the third trip to the dealer, when the California Lemon Law began to
look like a good thing, the Chrysler hotline suggested rerouting a couple
of runs of the wiring harness. Apparently, we were getting some upsets.
Hence the need to turn the ignition off (It would NOT start otherwise).

Don't know the details, but if any of this fits, you can persue it further.

James D. Landess
Sunnyvale, California