Oil Pressure Guage

From: Burton, Doran (dburton@hq.walldata.com)
Date: Wed Jun 19 1996 - 22:07:39 EDT

I have had a problem with my oil pressure guage since day one. It sticks
every now again. I have had it in the shop under warranty twice already for
it. They said the sending unit was bad and replaced it. I didn't have any
problems with it all last summer and winter and now it is acting up again.
 Anyone else experience this problem? I will be taking it in to have it
looked at again this weekend and will let you know what the diagnosis was.
 As with the tach problem on another thread, if I tap on the face of the
guage it usually springs to life, but that's not working anymore.

db
94 3.9L 5spd Sport