Re: Any tire suggestions?

From: Phil McClay (Phil_McClay@qmgateib.mitre.org)
Date: Mon Jul 01 1996 - 17:29:02 EDT

         Reply to: RE>>Any tire suggestions?

I've got the orginal stock Goodyear Wrangler AT P235/75R15XL's on my 1994
Dakota Club Cab 4x4 SLT w/V8, 5-speed manual transmission, 3.55 rear and 1800#
payload option. The truck tows and goes off-road, but mostly logs highway
miles commuting to work. I rotated the tires (front to back) at 9.5k, 22k,
and 51k miles.

Present milage: 52.5k and not at the wear bars yet (the tires are probably
good for at least 60k; I'll replace them this winter). I like these tires
even though most folks don't have nice things to say about Goodyears. They've
been real good in the snow and mud, have an agressive tread, but don't make
too much noise on the highway.

Phil McClay (mcclay@mitre.org)