Re: Changing oil

From: Jane V Elliott (elliott@cyberspace.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 1996 - 23:19:31 EDT

Tried to respond last Friday, but our server went down until today (neat,
huh). The 3.9 is a 90 degree engine just like the 5.2, in fact it's the
5.2/318 with the front two cylinders cut off (in effect). That's why it's
got the sort of lumpy uneven idle, unlike a 60 degree V6 which at least
should be smoother.

Larry Elliott, 92, 3.9, 4x4, LE