New 97 Dakota

From: appleaceol@hawk.phantasy.com
Date: Tue Jul 09 1996 - 19:15:57 EDT

I got the *official* Dodge info sheet on the new 97 Dakota, and it is
extremely cool, The interior and seats seem to be a vast improvement
over the older Dakota's, The instrument panel is very similiar to the
Ram's and even has a digital odometer. Its a very cool looking truck, as
most of you have seen, according to the salesman i talked with the frame
is still the same as the 96 dakota, same wheelbase and everything...But
man is the new body cool!!!! I cant wait to see one in person...
Ryan Groth