Re: New 97 Dakota

From: appleaceol@hawk.phantasy.com
Date: Wed Jul 10 1996 - 12:18:16 EDT

> According to the test in this months Road & Track they redesigned the frame
> and used the same ladder concept as the Ram.
>
> Did you get a broucher from Dodge? Road & Track had a coupon from Dodge to
> send for one. They asked about CD ROM drives and MAC and Windows capability
> so I am wondering if I will get a CD catalog like what Plymouth was giving
> away last year for the Neon.
>
> Dave Clement

Yes, I got the broucher from the Dodge dealer, they had just recieved
them, and it does have that similiar questionaire about CDRom drives,
ect...The Dealer said that the frame was based on the Ram but would have
the same wheelbase as last years models...
Ryan Groth
P.S.: My dad got 65,000 miles off the Invictas on his 89 Dakota Sport,
2wd, 3.9...