Re: 5.2 Magnum gas mileage -Reply

From: Glenn S. Wiltse (iggy@merit.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 11 1996 - 12:32:06 EDT

   So what do they do with the crankcase breather hose? If the filter
housing is all open, isn't the hose just wide open too? Do they put
it between the filter and the intake?

   I just put a peice of cloth over the end of the hose, and tied it
on with a tie wrap. On the stock setup it's just connected to the filter
housing before the filter, so I figure I'm filtering it more now then
it was before.

   We don't have any emmisions inspections around here.