Re: Question about my '94 Dakota

From: Sam (sam_p@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 1996 - 12:48:23 EDT

You wrote:

>I have a 1994 Dodge Dakota [with the wimpy little four cylander engine :( ], 5-speed,
>bedliner, bug deflector, mud flaps, flame red, grey interior. I have used the Fram PTFE
>filter with good results. I use only Castrol 10W-30 oil, changing every three thousand
>miles without fail. I have 22,400 miles on it and I have a question. My wife wants to
>know if there is a replacement for the cupholder. See, we drink the twenty ounce cokes
>and they don't fit in the holder at all. It is annoying. Do the later model have better
>cupholders? If so, I might be trading. Do the '97 models have bigger cupholders? Any
>help would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Rick Ramey

    Rick, you know what works GREAT?!? McDonalds plastic (super size) cups. The bottoms
of the cups are the same size as a regular soda can, with the rest of the cup tapered to
a large (big gulp) size. Keep the cup in your truck (please wash it though, cause it'll
REALLY reek if you don't :p ), then pour in your favorite beverage.

    My $.02 worth.

    Sam '95 SLT 5.2

    Conquests to date:

    '95-96 Mustang GT Convertable