Question about my '94 Dakota

From: Rick Ramey (rickr@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Jul 21 1996 - 12:58:49 EDT

I have a 1994 Dodge Dakota [with the wimpy little four cylander engine :( ], 5-speed,
bedliner, bug deflector, mud flaps, flame red, grey interior. I have used the Fram PTFE
filter with good results. I use only Castrol 10W-30 oil, changing every three thousand
miles without fail. I have 22,400 miles on it and I have a question. My wife wants to
know if there is a replacement for the cupholder. See, we drink the twenty ounce cokes
and they don't fit in the holder at all. It is annoying. Do the later model have better
cupholders? If so, I might be trading. Do the '97 models have bigger cupholders? Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Rick Ramey