Re: Intro/problem

From: Jane V Elliott (elliott@cyberspace.com)
Date: Sun Aug 04 1996 - 01:49:29 EDT

If you have a 5 sp'd and AC you will get a horrendous noise and a
significant loss in power when the cooling fan is engaged (viscous drive
is allowing fan to spin at or near engine speed), the noise is from the
cooling fan.

Although I have only a 3.9 with 3.55 final drive, it too will haul a load
of wet firewood loaded to top of the canopy like a trooper.

How did your Hellwig anti-sway bar break? I've got one on my Dakota and
have had no problems so far.

Larry Elliott, '92, 3.9, 4x4, 5 sp'd, LE