RE: FWD>RE>Out of steam at 115

From: Moise N. Solomon (msolomon@mail07.mitre.org)
Date: Tue Aug 06 1996 - 12:37:22 EDT

I think that would have scared the hell out of me too!

The Dakota pulling my trailer tracks very well. I have the HD suspension, and
it is very tight. If I didn't feel it was safe, I wouldn't have done it.
I've towed this rig over 10,000 miles without a mishap. I must say my Dakota
is much stiffer and more powerful than my old tow vehicle (a 1988 Ram Van, 318
V8, auto).

Moise
1996 Club Cab, V8, 4x4, 5speed