Project: DAKOTA Model Year Differences

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Thu Aug 08 1996 - 20:35:10 EDT

We need a FAQ! A compilation of known year-to-year changes.

Major changes, like the Magnum introduction, could be abbreviated,
but other changes ought to go into excruciating detail.

eg.

92-93 Synchro xfer case dropped; Power door lock/window switches relocated;
4-wheel ABS available.

93-94 Meets Passenger Car Smog & Safety -- implied detuned camshaft, 2 1/2"
instead of 3-inch cat-back exhaust; Steering-column modified for airbag;
Fuel-tank-mounted fuel filter.

94-95 Alloy wheels dropped in favor of chrome steel spokes....

Well, right off the top of my head, I thought (probably wrong on a few) of
these from our discussions the past few months.

I volunteer to compile this, if no one else wants to. I suggest we add this
to the basic info in Chris Siano's Info Sheet.

Sound okay?

Jim
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
but in having new eyes." -- Proust