Re: Hitches -Reply

From: Ken L Mansfield (KMansfie@compucom.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 1996 - 23:33:10 EDT

All you hard-workin' hitch-installin' frame-drillin' exhaust-bendin'
bracket-cuttin' spare tire-movin' Dakota owners may not want to hear
this, but...

I had a Draw-Tite Class III installed at U-haul in about 30 min. for less than
$150, inc. ball, receiver and detachable wiring harness (Dodge wired in a
round receptacle into the rear wires and U-Haul had the connector in
stock) for my wife's '95 Ram Wagon SLT 2500. No hole-drillin', no
wire-crimpin' or cuttin' wires, no sweat, and now, I can tow about 8,000
lbs. (12,500 GVWR).

Why caint they make it that easy for the Dakota?

Ken (will tow for computer equipment) Mansfield
'92 Dakota LE V-8 Magnum (and lovin' it!)
Dallas, TX (explains the missin' "G's")

PS--I'm runnin' low on parentheses, anybody got any I can borrow?