"Sakota" ?!?!?

From: Ken L Mansfield (KMansfie@compucom.com)
Date: Sat Sep 14 1996 - 02:14:13 EDT

On 9/11/96 at 5:19 PM, <RoadRunr26@aol.com> wrote:

"I also have a '95 V6 2x4 Sakota Sport and was wondering..."

Hey, Roadrunner,

We here on the Dakota thread tolerate many things: misspelled words,
bad grammar, empty messages, messages sent multiple times, mentions
of other trucks in a positive light and an oppressive federal government
that bows to tree-huggers and safety-crats and makes laws and regs.
that strangle our big American-iron engines, make safety features that
are unsafe, take away off-road and hunting rights on public lands and
try, try, try to take away my guns.

BUT WE WILL NOT ALLOW THE MOST REVERED AND HONORED WORD
ON THIS THREAD TO BE EMASCULATED BY A SLIP OF THE BRAIN!!!

Please be more careful, next time.

Thanks,

klm