(no subject)

From: zigzag2@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat Sep 14 1996 - 05:43:18 EDT

------Begin forward message-------------------------

From: zigzag2
To: dakota@csclubO.cs.fredonia.edu
Date: 09/14/96 05:21:09
Subject: Fwd:

------Begin forward message-------------------------

From: zigzag2
To: dakota@cscO.cs..fredonia.edu
Date: 09/14/96 05:10:28

I have a 96 Black Dakota Sport v8 auto. The problem I am having is back in
June The Truck was sitting about 20 feet from a big pine tree that was
struck by lightning. Since then the AM side of The radio has very low volume
The FM side is normal I called The dealer which is about 50 miles away. He
said he would have to send the radio out of town for repairs and install a
loaner radio temporary. I did not like the idea of taking the dash apart so
many times so I put off having it repaired. Last week my AC blower quit
working I checked both fuses both were good. Later the same I was drivig I
hit a bump in the road it starting working but as soon a I turned the motor
off it stopped working again. I checked for loose connections found none. A
day or so later it started working and has worked great every since I guess
I will have to bite the bullit and take it to the dealer. I love my Dakota
it looks great and runs strong. As a after thought does any one know if
there is a extra plug in for another horn on the right side or if I will
have to tap in to the one on the left side. Richard zigzag2@ix.netcom.com